An employee has only year of birth on Aadhar Card & we are unable to register her with EPF due to "mismatch". Is there any solution to this, other than correcting Aadhar Card?
From India, Bidar

The Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has made mandatory for employees to link their Aadhaar with their Universal Account Number (UAN). To register your employee, she has to have the correct details in her Aadhaar card.
From India, Bengaluru
Initially the aadhar only had the year of birth, later the same was corrected. I suggest you ask the employee to download a soft copy of the aadhar from the uidai site, it may have the full dob. Else the other option is to correct the aadhar.

From India, Delhi
You may please ask the concerned employee to download aadhaar once again from UIDAI site which will contain the complete DOB. Mostly, it works. But he/she should have the cell phone number registered at the time of availing aadhaar card.

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Com™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server