Kritarth Consulting
Posh Programs; Hr Management Consultants
Srf Ran Engineer

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working in one of the company in Delhi & I need to change my company’s name in shops and establishment act, please guide.
From India, New Delhi
For a Change in the Company's Name Registered under Companies Act , the Autorized Signatory (Directors etc) need to apply to ROC concerned. The Establisgment Certificate thereafter may be Renewed by Applying for and Obtaining New Nomenclature of the Establishment
Kritarth Team,

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™