Insolvency N Gst Professional

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
If i was requesting to my MD for Transfer or relinquish and he reply "Do per your wish" and after one month I had taken an advanced payment of Rs 50000/- for paying my fees with Original Pan card and Two Signed Cheque without date mentioned and requesting to settle the amount against my monthly salary and not to re-join due to my higher studies and cancelled the cheque online then what the legal action take by MD.
From India, Pune
The company can take legal action against you for giving stop payment against known dues.
Be careful before you do stop payments.
Full facts need to be given for better answers.
Prima facie,stop payment action will not be legally correct.

From India, Pune
i have no extra money my salary was 30k per month and my salary as per actual 55k as per my working days but i take advance 50k and also tell them that the amount will adjust in Sep & Oct month salary. my exam started on 19 nov so i am unable to join duty again and he is not forced me that continue job as per rule i give him requesting letter and he agree by mail that do as per your wish it means i am free. in the mean time i requesting to adjust my dues in my salary but they instruct the accountant of company that submit their cheque i know his nature so that why i cancelled the cheque on same date.
From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™