I want ask one thing about pf related issue that is one person has joined and resigned for particular period same we are contributed in created UAN After 2 months same employee has rejoined at that time uan not activate with company but contributions has paid with old account , after some months find that problem and created new UAN on same employee with aadhar now he was resigned and he want to withdrawal the total amount how i can guide as per norms kindly suggest on this case.
2nd November 2018 From India, Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™