Thread Started by #Rama Rao-HR

We have contributed PF to other ( wrong employee ) employee's account. Pls, any one suggest me how to rectify the issue?
Thanks & Regards
31st October 2018 From India, Hyderabad
submit a request to RPFO with 3A and 6A of the establishment for the year, and discuss the issue with dealing officer, he will check the amounts and forward the same to accounts
1st November 2018
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™