Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
We are a Construction Company and we want to engage a Labour Contractor to get labours to work on site. What are the rules of issuing a form5? Do we need to provide the Contractor License as well or just the Registration Certificate and the Form 5? Should we give Form 5 on the Company Letter Head or a Stamp paper?
Form 05 on Company Letterhead with Company Authorized Signatory Sign & Seal.
The Company Seal? and is it ok for any authorized signatory to sign? or the Director?
It seems you are a contractor and you want to sub let the work to labour contractor to get the labours on site. If you are a contractor you cannot issue Form V to sub contractor. First of all whether there is a clause in your agreement to permit you to engage sub contractor? If yes, the Principal employer will issue form V to the sub contractor also and sub contractor will take labour licence. If you have engaged 20 or more workers you also need to take licence separately. if there is no clause to engage sub contractor, then whatever labours engaged by you through any labour supplier all these labours are to be covered under your licence and you are liable to pay their wages and welfare amenities.
Form V (Now Form III if your Principal Employer falls in Central Sphere) is issued by Principal in the prescribed format on their letter head no stamp paper is required.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™