My employer has not disbursed my salary since 2 months. I wish to resign and leave the organisation. Will it be required for me to serve the entire notice period of 10 days or I can ask the salary be adjusted in lieu of these 10 days from my FnF, which in any way shall not be paid for another 2-3 months?
I wish to understand the legal side. I have another offer in hand which requires me to join within a couple of days.

From India, Faridabad
Are to attending to routine duty. What ails your firm? Cash crunch or they try to cut the manpower? How about salary to your colleagues. How long you serve this employer. Is't possible to gain some more joining time from your prospective employer? Why don't you have frank talk with your HR/bosses on your predicament. Legal side can comein next.
From India, Bangalore
Ok sir
Do it at your convenience
The rest will be look after by Labour dept authority court as you have to approach later .Go and join new company offer as you didn't receive ur salary for 2months.

From India, Nellore
I have bene working since 2 months in the said company which is going through a financial crisis. Duribg my tenure, I have only received an advance cheque for first 10 days despite my repeated request to be paid atlst 50% of the dues. The other employees are also facing the issues with salaries being delayed upto 2-3 months or being paid in 20-30% advances.
I was absolutely regular uptil last week when I got the offer from another place and also because i realised that salaries will not be paid in any case. Everyone in the company knows there is nothing much that can be done, including the HR and my manager.
How should I proceed towards the FNF and will I at all be able to recover my dues.

From India, Faridabad
Non payment of salary for 2 months is not tolerable. Better issue a notice to your present employer quoting this and your intentions of quitting. Also mention there that unpaid salary may be adjusted against NP and mention clearly that you are forced to issue "the notice of termination of your employment" due to incapacity to pay salary as the cause and ask them to relieve you within 7 or 15 days from this notice if not with immediate effect. And ensure before leaving you should get an authenticated "handing over & taking over report" & 'No due certificate' from the HR or from your HOD and a "relieving letter" as well before joining another co. And that co. should be well informed of this development. Presumably your "relieving letter" might be delayed, be prepared for this.
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server