Hr Consultant
Executive Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I worked 2 years in a company, after resign my job after 2 years only i applied for my PF claim.
Actually my UAN account activated on august 2017, and I applied for my PF claim on march, 2018, but it rejected, and the reason for rejection mentioned that the claim already settled (but in that there is spelling mistake in ALRADY). How it is possible. Is there any way to get back my money? help me to get it back.

From India, Pollachi
check with epf online claim status. Check the pf number is yours or not if it is yours go to your hr teem and ask them to inquire regarding this.
From India, Hyderabad
check your passbook here
if the UAN is KYC verified, then you can file online
if not then seed aadhaar and other KYC upload viz pan/bank and ask employer to approve it by DSC , then apply

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™