Hr Associate- Payroll Management
Hr Consultant

If employee has 2 UAN’s and KYC is not updated in both. In such cases how to transfer amount from old UAN to new UAN?
From India, Bengaluru
file physical form 13 duly signed by employer(s)

Thank You Mr. Sharma for your time.
From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™