Employee completed 4 years 2 months continued service, now the employee resigned from service.
So please suggest the law applicability to pay gratuity. Employee is not comfortable to continue further.
20th October 2018 From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Mukesh,
He is not eligible for gratuity.
20th October 2018 From India, Hyderabad
As per Payment of Gratuity Act an employee has to put in 5 years of continuous service to be eligible for gratuity payment, as a rule. Exceptions will be death or disablement [permanent] during the course of employment period even if it happens before completion of the above mentioned period.
Thanks and Regards
22nd October 2018 From India, Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™