Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have claimed my pf through online. When i checked it was showing claim settled but still the amount was not credited because account is in active. When I visited near by epfo office they told me to send asr form to my respective pf office. I want to know what all documents need to be send along with asr form
From India, Himmatnagar
Document needed along with ASR Forms:
1. Attested copy (by employer) of Aadhar card photocopy
2. Attested copy (by employer) of Pan card photocopy
3. ASR Form Attested copy (by employer)
4. Cancelled cheque
5. Claim status copy (You can get from EPFO Office)
Hope it will help you.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™