Do we need to take permission from labour inspector for working on national holidays viz 2nd october, or only providing double wages is enough. Any document in support will be highly appreciated.

Get Empowered With Critical Leadership Skills That Drive Change →
Promoted: XLRI Leadership & Change Management
Dear Colleague, No permission necessary. Only list of holidays and weekly off days have to be intimated at the beginning of the year as per state Shops Act. Regards, Vinayak Nagarkar HR- Consultant
From India, Mumbai
Thanks for sharing the information.

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Com

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server