Dear All,
1.There is a change in the name and date of birth of the employee in the PF records and Aadhar Card,
2.In order to correct the details I am told that the copy of the school certificate duly attested is required,
3.As she is uneducated worker getting the certificate from the school is ruled out. In fact we have many employees in this line,
4.She has been in employment for last 3 years and her contribution has been paid regularly. We have registered her name for PF based on her information given by her and Adhaar document was not compulsory at that time,
5.I have submitted Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Ration Card and Pass book but still not able to convince the PF Office to make the correction in the records.
6.Request you for suggestion/guidance please.

From India, Bangalore

Get Dual Certificates from IIM Shillong and SHRM →
Promoted: IIM Shillong - PG Certification in Human Resource Management (Explore Course)
you first log in to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.g...mberinterface/
after log in go to manage then modify basic details as per adhar card.
after correction submit the same for kyc approval by employer.
then ask employer to approve the same and provide following documents to the employer, Adhar card copy date of birth certificate(school certificate).
After aproval by employer they will submit the same to PF department, and pf department will approve as per aadhar.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Lavkesh sing,
Whatever u said t process everything s correct. . . Mohan is asking about the person s uneducated. . .He/She s not having school certificates . . .so what v have to do for modifying t DOB . ..

From India, Namakkal

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server