Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Recently I have changed my Job from Central Public Sector Unit (PSU) to Autonomous R&D Centre, Govt of India. My question is transferring of PF and Gratuity, the present organization says to withdraw the PF and Gratuity since you have been recruited as new. where as I applied through proper channel only and submitted my relieving letter also. My friends are suggesting to transfer PF (present organization is having both EPF and NPS) and Gratuity.
kindly guide me whether transfer or withdrawal. If transfer means suggest for relevant rules please.

From India, Bangalore
Discuss the issue with HR of present establishment, if they have enrolled you in EPF then transfer option is available to you

Dear US Sharmaji
Thank you very for your response. The present organization is having both NPS and EPF, but there are insisting for NPS only because of the %of contribution. In such case what shall I do?
with regards

From India, Bangalore
if the employee has declared at time of joining by furnishing form 11 that he already has an active UAN, then establishment has to continue the same UAN in normal situations,
your HR can reply best that for what reason they are insisting NPS, as you are already have an active EPF account, because your withdrawal means break of service, and at the end of retirement, service benefits of previous employment will get lapsed

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™