Kindly help me how to complain if PT is deducted but not deposited since 1.5 years. Your early reply is appreciated.
From India, Ahmedabad
Dear Jyotsna Shoknwar,
Employers are registered with Local Commercial Tax Office & PT Officer (Now VAT/SGST office). Most probably your office is not regd.with the Prof.Tax Office and hence not remitted which is a punishable offence. City of Ahmedabad being a City Corporation, the PT Officer at the Corporation office is the concerned officer. You may contact to ascertain what to do & how to do.

From India, Bangalore

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™