Labour Laws & Ir
[email protected]
Srf Ran Engineer

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All, I need to change the name of my company in Shops and Establishment act, please advice.
From India, New Delhi
Dear Member, Apply for amendment to the Registering Authority from whom you have taken the RC under applicable state Shops & Establishments Act. R N KHOLA
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™