I have worked in a spinning industry for 4 months in 2014 in Punjab (Sangrur). PF number I have got from their office is wrong as per PF office. Now what to do??
PF no. is PB/BTI/10862/000/3462. They are saying its not my account. Secondly, if I want to verify PF number on my own. May I? if yes, then how?
epfo zonal office can help only the employee was contributory on 01/07/2014 as UAN got allotted on that criteria, and department made all employee data computerized
but if your service span is before the above mentioned date then you have to get back to employer and ask for your correct number
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)
Listed Under

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™