Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
If employee is terminated from organisation can he or she ask employer for Service certificate/ experience letter with mentioning termination on same.
termination i s not a single word policy it has to be completed with SCN, the employee reply and then if management is not satisfied with his reply he can ask for termination notice. it usually happens for 30 / 60/90 day s notice as per the establishment policy
if the employee has already left, and management has no grudge left, then termination word can not be applicable, because if he comes back for experience letter management can hand over the SCN to complete the notice period, however if management has paid notice and issue the experience certificate, then the employee may proceed for labor court
if the employee has completed the notice, then employer has to issue plain experience certificate, because in case of termination the employees abscond and does not come back to claim such things

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™