No Tags Found!

I am employee for some company, while joining time i.e Feb 2015, i signed the bond paper to serve minimum 1 year, and also he take my SSC original certificate also, while my joining time i am deputed to my client location, after 1 year i sent the my resignation notice period through mail due to problems with my increment, but he again negotiate the my increment, so i continue my duties upto 2017, after the contract period of my client, i am sending the mails about my position in current company, but he doesn't replied me any mails, after i move to my current company by taking the service experience and my SSC certificate, but on that time he asked me to serve 2 months notice period, but due problems with my increments i again submitting the my resignation hard copy to him, after 2 months he talked me to stay here and i am asked the best increment ,he accepted with that, during the period he put the more stress on me to work more by staying extra hours, even he don't given the documentation for developments also, even some visitor said one point, he ask me to develop in our project, even i told him to those are not our programming language also, but he stressed me to complete, due to these problems and my health not supporting to work more hours i.e extra hours, i am submitted my resignation with notice period, he is taken but he not given the any acknowledgement and also he put the pending of my increment in last 3 months onwards, i remembered him through mail from last 2 months onwards, but he not replying , so one day with face to face talking, i am asked the acknowledgement, but he has force me to complete other works also after that he relieved me, so by the things i ask him to 1st give me the acknowledgement and also clear my increment which is pending on last 3 months onwards after that i continue my duties, these things are said to him and my quite my job on that day onwards. he not payed my last month salary also, and he hold my SSC certificate also ,after 2 weeks he planed to send the legal notice to me now.
he hold my previous employees original education certificates also, some people are leave there certificates to him also,
is there any way to recover my salary, SSC Certificate and my service notice period, please suggest me .
Thank you.

From India, Hyderabad

Holding of certificates by the employer is illegal. Try to talk it over by sitting across the table without any biased opinion and sort out the issue. They cannot issue you with any legal notice though it is quite common threat that an employer in private sector follows in most cases. In fact if the talks fail you may send the employer a legal notice as also approach the Labour Commissioner with both the issues, salary and holding of your academic certificate. But the best way forward would be to settle the matter amicably as you do not want more stress in your life and also need relieving letter and the experience letter too. Even if the other party seem to be in agitated mood look at the larger picture and stay cool and composed while dealing in situations such as this for your own good. You have nothing to lose if you stay calm and get the things done which will help to become a better person, lessons learnt.
Good luck
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.