Hr Consultant
Shraddha Kerkar
Hr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My friend was working for Gurjrat base company. they had main office in Goa, where he was working. Due to some reason that company is shut down and the owner settled down in abroad. Now my friend cant withdraw his PF. he tried to withdraw pf with help of government officials signature and courier to Gujarat Pf office. it has been 7 months now there is no response from their side. Is there any other way to withdraw pf?
From India, Panjim
if aadhaar and bank details are approved in UAN then only the employee's claim can be entertained. Process is just to file online through member portal
if the UAN is not KYC compliance , then there is no way to withdraw, get in tough with any local EPF consultant with total details he will suggest path to do next

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™