Claim case - Final settlement dues to paid by the employer. Should I complaint to the labour commissioner for claim? - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have a complaint regarding my last employer not paid my dues to me on a/c of F&F settlement as reason shown non serving 3 months notice period of service. I have been transferred to other city by given one transfer letter and asked for report to there within 10 days. I have requested to the employer to give me some more days to settle my present condition, but they ignore my request and instructed to report to the new city immediately, otherwise they will take disciplinary action against me. thereafter I was totally disturbed and to save my job & family, I informed by mail to employer that my tentative reporting date to the new location will be on 15th May 2017.
But due to my family problem I wasn't able to relocate and decided to resign. on 14th May 2017 I have submitted my resignation and with mentioned willing to serve 3 months notice period from my present office location (not transferred location).But they denied and released me immediately and recovered my all dues as non serving of notice period by sending a F&F sheet.
Now I want to know is there any merit in my case to take action against my past employer to claim my dues and where to go?
Please help.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™