Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working in a private company for last two year Now that my mom has a health issue and my child not completed one year. So i need to get a transfer to nearest location for my mom and child care purpose. How to write a letter requesting transfer to nearest location for this reason.
From India, Bangalore
Dear Manoj, Why should you not call to your spouse and child near to your job location instead of taking transfer? Rgds
From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™