Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi sir I want delink my aadhar number from UAN is there any option for that?
From India, Chennai
Hello ,
My fathers name and date of birth was wrongly mentioned in my pf account. After submitting my 10th Certificate the date of birth is corrected,but fathers name is still wrong where as my aadhar and pan card has been verified. What are the options I have. Any Help would be highly appreciated..
Sandeep Nair

From India, New Delhi
submit joint declaration with class X admit card again duly attested by self and countersigned by employer stating correct name of father as per document ( physical submission to EPF office)
department will do it within 3 weeks

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™