PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
One of employee working in our organization more than 3 months,But old company Pf-Pension amount not updated in same UAN Number.(ie,employee 12% and Employer 3.67% Received,But 8.33% of Pension amount not updated).His old company experience is 3 years. How can we get that PF-Pension amount. What is the procedure to follow?
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Regarding Pension,only the Years of Service Details would be Transferred and also the same would not be visible on the Current PF Passbook.But you rest assured as when PF is Transferred then simultaneously Pension will also be transferred.If need to confirm it,you can raise a PF Grievance asking for a confirmation whether Pension details are transferred or not.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™