Insolvency N Gst Professional
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am a registered pharmacist from Delhi pharmacy council. My hiring is terminated by the employer with out any reason (good professional achievement, excellent academic achievement, personality to be maintained by as per my role)
I also follow in discrimination rule along the employees regardless designation.i have videos in which I am sweeping by broom, commode cleaning (regardess the EGO) AS I joined at MANAGERIAL level.
I was assaulted physically and mentally also. I have to hospitalised for 10 days costing of 71 thousands.
I approach every authority no one is given me any solution. FIR still not registered (20) days passed.
I approached to paper media, electronic media but I didn't get help any side.
Neither compensation paid as par employee welfare rule,not followed the termination rules of labour welfare.
Sir before that I was working for a corporate but I loved the charity (as employer told me as he is opening a charitable organisation)
I left corporate (regardless of poor salary offered by me).I also left corporate benefit also.
Sir,he make my life deboost my career also.still I m in severe physical and mentally depression)
I have to take 10 tablets of approx 1mg to keep my self calm and relax.sleep is almost gone from my life.i m also jobless because of i m not fit to go for interview and
If selected I can't work because of this incidence,mentally imbalance state.
Sir I need justice.

From India
If administration is not taking any action than how are middle ,salaried man survive in the city of INDIA (NEW DELHI) which is the hub of all ministers,parliament,bureaucrat,president,pm.
From India
How come FIR not registered? Try lodging FIR online. Please approach labour officer/commissioner or Pharmacy Council of India for help. Seniors here can advise better.
From India, Delhi
Considering whatever you have written is true and no one is ready to help. Hire a lawyer and approach the Honble Court for assistance.
From India, Pune
I have all the proofs but no one is coming forward to help me Regards Varun kumar 8178877455
From India
My view is leave it my dear friend, I understand your situation, Better look another job or set up the new shop.
You have already completed the B.Pharm then why worry!
First take care your health and I hope you will be survival.
All the best.

From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™