2) Statutory compliance Like EPF, ESIC, Bonus, Gratuity. it is mandatory if any organisation having 20 or more than 20 employees. But you have to check all employee should be eligible as per coverages of these acts.
3). You can check your employee performance any time like, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly. You can set the targets of closing the maximum profiles.
18th August 2018 From India, Delhi
Here are a few suggestions :
1. Establish a Service Record File for each of the 30 employees the file must have the following documents which you will have to get them to bring:
a. Personal CV
b. Aadhar Card xerox
c Pan Card Xerox
d. Qualifications Certificates xerox
e. Last work experience Certificate / Relieving letter xerox copy
f. Two recent passport size photographs
g. Proof of current residential address.
(All xeroxes must be checked by you against the Originals)
2. Check if payroll has been made earlier in excel sheet (as the co. is 5 yrs old, ) it mus definitely be there.
3. Check if registrations are done for Statutory Compliance like PF, ESI, PT . and dues are being paid
4. Establish rapport with the staff and check their motivation levels.
5. Establish an attendance management system, or introduce bio-metric attendance system. If bio-metric system is in existence, than request the machine supplier to send some one to train in its operations.
6. You will be able to get payroll format in excel on Cite HR. you may please search.
20th August 2018 From India, Mumbai