We all have seen the smart lady in the corner office of the company. Her signatures are on our offer letter and salary slips. We think that HR person her job is really stress free and joyous. On the contrary, she is one the most important building blocks of the company and she shares the equal burden of work which is hidden under her pleasing smile. She sits with the technical team at the time of taking interviews of candidates. She also gives hr training for hr professionals.
The main asset of the company is its employees. The HR persons make sure that the employees are nurtured cared for and retained for benefit of the whole.
Here are five benefits of Human Resource person in the company.
1. Right Man for Right Job (Recruitment) - The HR person ensures that right candidate is recruited. Along with the technical team, the HR person ensures that the candidate has the right aptitude, knowledge, skills, and confidence. Right candidates mean more productivity and more revenue for the company.
2. Training and Orientation - An untrained and unmotivated employee is a burden to the company .HR person with the HR department ensures the employees are motivated and rightly trained to work. There is nothing better than employees taking pride in their work with the right tools and training.
3. Employees Issues and Grievances. - Every employee has some issues from wages to promotion. Even the serious ones like harassment. He tackles these issues to keep a harmonious working environment ensuring good productivity and a repute to company’s name.
4. Working in Legal frame - He makes sure that the wages and working conditions are according to legal laws. No company wants to be caught in legal hassles. So, HR person should have he has Human Resources Certification Courses before joining any company.
5. Policy Craving - He helps to formulate the mission, vision and core values of the company. The values may differ according to the type of company (Govt. or Private) and according to the type of work a company does. HR has to keep in mind these parameters so the policy is ingrained in minds of employees and they can work better.
From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.