Thread Started by #Anonymous

Dear All,
We are Shifting our office from Delhi to Gurgaon. What all process need to be followed as pre labor law at Delhi and Haryana.
In Delhi we are registered under Shop and Establishment act. we have strength of 6 employees. we have registered HQ office at Chennai.
1. Do we need to submit Address change request to labor department in Delhi?
2. Do we need to register as new company in Haryana?
3. or any other process we need to follow.
My question only regards to Labor Department point of view for both the States.
14th August 2018 From India, Bangalore
Hi Friend,
You need to obtain registration in Gurgaon and submit existing license to delhi labour department as a closure of office.
14th August 2018 From India, Bangalore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™