Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Can an agency with license to supply labour for security service, supply labour for house keeping services in another contract?
From India, New Delhi
Security services and labour services for house keeping comes under two different licenses. Thus, if the same company wishes to offer the services in the housekeeping as well then they need to opt new applicable licenses from the respective authorities.

Hi Anonymous!!
I disagree with Mr. Manoj Kamble. A company can do multiple businesses. There is no bar to it. Have you seen ITC Limited selling cigarates, operating ITC Hotels, doing FMCG Business and selling Stationery. Though there is a licensing requirement for security service but there is no such requirement of having house keeping service license . Only both the services should be covered under GST Registration.
You can contact me for further query if any at 9999236926.

From India
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™