Rahul Chhabra
Hr Professional

My wife worked some xxx company in banglore 2 years back. Now she is not working and she want to withdraw her pf amount. Now the problem is her name in pf account is different from bank account. So pls suggest me to withdraw pf.
From Kuwait, Kuwait City
Correct either of the names and apply for withdrawal once again.
In case, she needs to correct her name in the EPFO, fill up a joint declaration form and submit it to the employer. They will sign and submit it further to name changes.

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™