Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My Company deduct or invest a part of my salary for PF. But it's not registered in PF scheme. I am working in this company from past 5 month and even I did not get any PF enrolment number yet. What is the procedure to get my deducted money back from the Company. And how should I ask for it in professional terms.
Just ask for your UAN number fro that you can see your PF Passbook.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™