Since either way you may have to take a decision, better weigh the options and likely implications. For now you may take the transfer as you are in need of money and try to look out for another job before quitting altogether. Try to take your wife , if possible, to the new place to have her with you to take care of her. This is just a phase which will pass but do not lose heart and keep trying for job before resigning. IN case the company decides to relieve, take it any which way it goes.
Thanks and Regards
3rd August 2018 From India, Hyderabad
Thanks for your revert.
Yes, you are right. I should take the transfer as i am in need of money and can try to look out for another job.
Actually, I am residing in Delhi in my own house. no need to any rent.
Hope, you know that how much is costly to live in Metro city like Delhi.
But my company sending me without any compensation/accommodation expenses. i have to pay rent there.
and i also stated that wife is on bed rest she cannot travel.
3rd August 2018 From India, Delhi
I would suggest go on transfer, accumulate leave and try to cope up with your problems at home.
Look for alternative jobs.
Does you company not given HRA?
Normally companies with transfer policies do reimburse travel expenses as per status and desingation of concerned employee.
3rd August 2018 From India, Pune