I am looking for information on the Zero Tolerance Policy (ZTP) in private or pvt limited companies.
Is it prescribed in the Company act 1956 or in Shop & Commercial Establishment Act OR is it made by these pvt companies according to their own internal rules and guidelines?
I was working in a private limited company but due to some mistake company fired me under the ZTP process. I worked about 24 days but the HR department said that the company will not provide salary for the 26 days.
I talked to my friends are of the opinion that the company must provide the salary even in case of ZTP and terminate case.
But my HR department is not ready to give my salary.
Could you please give me some ideas how I can get my salary and provide the response quickly because I left the job on 26/7/2018 but I have not received my salary till now.

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
+1 Other

Dinesh Divekar

You have written that you were removed from the company under the provisions of "Zero Tolerance Policy". But then what exactly was the issue? Did your company conduct the domestic enquiry before your removal? If not domestic enquiry then at least were you issued show cause notice?
How you were terminated? Were the orders verbal or was a mail was sent to you?
We need to know the reasons for the withholding of the salary. Whatever disciplinary grounds may be, your salary cannot be withheld. You may put up application for the disbursement of salary to the MD of your company. However, before writing application, answer the above queries.
You may approach the Labour Officer also. However, to know whether you are eligible to do that confirm your designation and how many persons reported to you.

From India, Bangalore

There is no such Zero Tolerance Policy under any law and act that are in force in our country for workman.
Your Termination is illegal and you need to fight for the justice.
You move to Labour Office of the area where your office establishment is existing for illegal termination and un-paid wages.
You can even file a civil case against unpaid wages in civil court.

From India, Mumbai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server