Thread Started by #patel-sushil

Dear Team,
I have Working in a Company which is Subsidiary of Parent Company . Now Parent Company has taken a decision to Close Subsidiary Company And they will Transfer all Employee in Parent Company . If We don't want to Join the Parent Company .What action we can Take ?/
27th July 2018 From India, Ahmedabad
Dear friend,
I would like to request you to go through section 25-FF of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 which deals with the matter of compensation to employees in the case of transfer of undertakings. Better, you please carefully read the conditions stipulated under clauses (a), (b) and (c) of the proviso to the above section which disentitle the employees for the compensation if they are not willing to accept employment in the transferor undertaking.
27th July 2018 From India, Salem
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™