Hiring top talent is one thing, managing & retaining is a different ball game altogether.
A person when joins an organization as an employee, he has a specific career goal and vision which he builts in for himself. But quite often due to unclear work specifications and lack of proper direction his growth & vision does not properly align with that of the organization’s. Eventually, this makes the employee believe that his growth is somewhere being compromised. This is one of the major reason why many employees resign soon after their first appraisal.
The question now arises is How to subdue these complications? This is a point where the importance of a Performance management system can be felt most.
So How can a Performance Management System help us in getting over this kind of issue?
- It enables employees and organization to align with each other's goals and expectation.
- It helps employee in self-assessing their work and to comprehend their individual contribution.
- Helps the management to keep a track of their employee's productivity and performance.
- Helps the management to spot weaknesses in employees and helps in carrying out precise and effective learning and development initiatives for collective growth.
- Helps to keep healthy inter and intra team competition.
Richard Branson rightly said - " Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients"
Establishing a correct system which helps to measure and magnify the productivity of the employees is the initial and utmost important step. Choosing the correct Performance System is
Establish your Performance Management System with all in one HRMS solution KEKA. Signup for the FREE TRIAL and see for yourself.
From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.