You will have to register Trade Apprentices with the BTRI Mumbai .
You need to appoint Trade apprentices as per the amendment mentioned below :
PFA Apprentices (Maharashtra Amendment) Act 2017 notified on 9.2.2018. Main amendments are:
1. We should have trade apprentices minimum 2.5% and maximum 25% of total strength of employees including contractual or daily wages.
2. Minimum rate of stipend per month shall be 70% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers during first year, 80% in 2nd year and 90% in third year.
3. Period of training will be as specified by State Apprenticeship Council.
It will come into force on a date to be notified separately.
You need to appoint apprentices once in year i.e. in the month April and their Contracts need to Registered with BTRI,Mumbai.
15th July 2018 From India, Mumbai
actually our plant located at Pithampur Madhya pradesh
16th July 2018 From India , Mumbai
- To be taken in the band of 2.5 to 10% total strength of employees including contractual or daily wages. (minimum 2.5% and maximum 25% of total strength of employees including contractual or daily wages. )
- Apprentices can be engaged throughout the year.
This is for your information
P M G V SRINIVAS,
AGM(HR-EDC), NTPC - Talcher-Kaniha, Odisha
17th July 2018