Required half yearly return (form21) information - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Seniors,
I need information about how and which website should we submit half yearly return (form-21) online under Karnataka factories act 1948?
Please share details.....
Veeresh S.S

Dear Mr.Veeresh,
You have to submit the Half Yearly Reruns in the below link on or before 31-07-2018 and submit the screenshot of online submitted copy and Hard copy to Labour Office on or before 31-07-2018.
Chandrasekhar Varma N

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your valuable response...
But I am not getting link to submit Half yearly return. Only I am getting "Submission of Half yearly return by the contractor" link. But we are not contractors..... So thats why I am getting confused....
Can we use this link to submit half year return? (Form-21)
Please revert.....
Veeresh S.S

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™