1. NEEM Scheme is about creating on the job training.
2. Fees are borne by the beneficiary industry and in addition to that, the students are paid stipend also to take care of their livelihood.
3. This is available for students pursuing Post Graduation/Graduation/ Diploma in any technical or non-technical stream or may have discontinued studies after Class 10th.
4. Stipend shall be paid as a single consolidated amount.
5. Employee Compensation Act 1923 is mandatory & PA. Medi-Claim policies are optional.
6. Working Hours can be as per Company policy and trainee can work in all three shifts.
7. Trainee will not be under employment contract or a Labor contract hence the law pertaining to Labor /employment/ is not applicable.
From India, Faridabad