1. NEEM Scheme is about creating on the job training.
2. Fees are borne by the beneficiary industry and in addition to that, the students are paid stipend also to take care of their livelihood.
3. This is available for students pursuing Post Graduation/Graduation/ Diploma in any technical or non-technical stream or may have discontinued studies after Class 10th.
4. Stipend shall be paid as a single consolidated amount.
5. Employee Compensation Act 1923 is mandatory & PA. Medi-Claim policies are optional.
6. Working Hours can be as per Company policy and trainee can work in all three shifts.
7. Trainee will not be under employment contract or a Labor contract hence the law pertaining to Labor /employment/ is not applicable.
13th July 2018 From India, Faridabad
I want to know about NEEM ATS training,If anyone know about NEEm please give answer for the below question.
1.How register to NEEM as a Facilitator?
2. what are the paper works to be done?
3.What are all the register to be maintained in this scheem?
4.What are all compliance work is there in this Scheem?
Kindly answer to these ASAP.
30th July 2018 From India, Bengaluru
Turnover 25Cr above: 5000 Trainee capacity per year
15 -25 Crore: 3000 Trainees
5-15 Crore: 1000 Trainee
The NEEM Facilitator shall submit an affidavit as per proforma given in Appendix I for registration with AICTE in addition to the submission of online data for the purpose of such
For further information you can visit: What is NEEM Scheme? | Definition NEEM Scheme | AICTE & NEEM
4th August 2018 From India, New Delhi