Trainee Surveyor

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I want to raise claim online .my job period was from April 2016 to June 2017. I have active uan number. I have linked my aadhar as well as my bank account number . I want to know can I raise claim w/o attaching my PAN no as I my job period is led than 5 years n pf amount is less than Rs.50000 . Will I be taxed for the same? . And will I get pension withdrawal amount as well ?
Please match my adhar card to pan card please match my un accounts & pf withdrawal
Please change my name old name yuvrajsinh ranjitsinh yadav change name yadav yuvrajsinh ranjitsinh
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™