Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
1 worked in a company for 2 months and resigned, they have registered for pf and esic. While joining new company can i start new pf and esic account as previous company will not provide uan and ip number. Any issues in maintaining two accounts or have any other ways to solve this
From India
Hello there,
earlier, employees can make the same if they have problems with PF or they want to withdraw the PF amount before they want to join in new company.
Now all PF related documents are attached with aadhar card, you can also create new PF account with out disturbing your old one. but as you said you worked only for 2 months and if you can continue the same PF account to here you service time will be increased at the time of pension, this service time can be plus to you.
you can ask your old employer about UAN number, they have to give it to you or you can find the same in on your payslip.

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™