I need to get clear that if someone runs a marriage hall for commercial purpose does the person need to acquire an affidavit that in case of any untoward accident then the person will be responsible who runs the hall and not the municipality. Is it correct? If yes then what should be done.
From India, Bhubaneswar

Prepare youself for senior leadership roles by discovering your unique leadership style →
Promoted: UCLA - Executive Leadership in a VUCA World (Explore Course)
There is a mismatch between heading of your post and the main body. To run a business marriage hall, you need to register under Shops and Establishment Act of your state. But before that you have to register your company under Companies Act.
As far as your business is concerned, you need to design the terms and conditions of your services. That includes how to use the premises, loss of vehicle parked at the parking area, accidents or incidents arising out of cables laid for the videography or photography. Now a days, drones are used for the photography. You may add clause on this subject also.
While booking the marriage hall, you may obtain signature for acceptance of the terms and conditions. No separate agreement is required.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server