Few days back i claimed online for PF withdrawal and it was settled with in 3 days and then i got a confirm message from EPFO department but the amount was not credited into my account. ( EVEN after 10 days of settlement).
Then i checked my EKYC updated in UAN and i found that my account no mentioned wrong in UAN portal. i request to employer to update my ac no.
Now please suggest, will i get the amount or not, because still settled option is showing in PF claim status.
or any option to resolve this problem.

From India
Asst. Manager
+1 Other

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Dear Ravi
I would suggest you speak to the concerned clerk in the PF office and check the status of the claim to see if the money bounced back. IF it has then you have to fill a physical PF claim form and to it letter explaining the situation. As you will not be able to upload your claim online.
Winston D'souza

From India, Panjim

Hi Mr Ravi
You wouldn't get your claim amount as it has bounced back due to wrong account. After getting approved your EKYC related to bank from your employer, you need to fill withdrawal form again. Then submit it physically to EPFO. If your EKYC related to aadhar and bank is verified by employer and your aadhar is linked with working mobile number, then you can file your claim online on unified member portal.
Mahesh Kumar

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server