Converting gaurd designated employees from permanent to contractual. - CiteHR
Labour Law & Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
We need to convert our gaurds from their permanent post to contarctual, with pf esi benefits included, we had hired 10 gaurds , but now we are giving the contract to a new security firm and want to include some of our gaurds which we hired, in to contract type employment.
Please tell what will be the steps to follow to do this what will be the letter format for the already hired gaurds to fill to get into contract based service ???

Dear Rithveek,
You can not do so without the consent of the concerned employees and I think no permanent employee would agree to become a contract labor. Therefore, tendering any advice in this regard would be encouraging unfair labor practice.

Dear Sir, we will take them in confidence & than only we'll approach , we just need to know how to do it.
Please reply.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™