Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Insolvency N Gst Professional

I am working in Pvt. Ltd. company as Virtual staffing Manager(HR Recruitment), my employer is not paying my salary i have completed my 2 month on 23rd June, 2018, now when i am asking to pay my salary they are asking me to resign . can you please suggest me in that case how can i raise the complaint or where can i start the process.
please suggest.
Sneha Sonam

From India, Delhi
Please put a clear demand in writing about your payment-clearly bring out that they have delayed beyond due dates.
Do not resign.
If they still do not pay you may be forced to send them a legal notice.
What is the state of payment to other employees?

From India, Pune
the problem is that they are asking me to resign and then they will give me my full n final (includes my two months salary in FFS). Asking me to handover all thing which i have done in two months.
tell me is this a right way?
I told no to them about my resignation and told me to give my salay of atleast month of April & May i.e, (23rd April to 3oth April and 30 th April to 30th May, 2018). but they ree not ready to give anything in writing. can you please tell me what kind of action should i take.

From India, Delhi
Dear Sneha Sonam,
This is a clear indication by the employer that they do not want your service. The reason being they are putting pressure on you to tender resignation by which they will be comfortable. Hope you understand the thing being an educated fellow. They are waiting for a chance to terminate your services. Now onwards you search for an employment but do not resign....
Before they could proceed further, it is your turn to lodge a complaint before the District Labour Officer for not disbursing wages in wage period under payment of wages act.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Prabhat,
i can understand they don't want me in their system, but at least they should pay my salary. i am also just waiting for my salary and if they want to fire me they should write mail with proper reason then only i will leave or will resign. But to claim my salary can u plz tell me or help me where to approach, being in recruitment profile i don't have any idea about the legal law or IR.

From India, Delhi
Dear Sneha Sonam,
You lodge a complaint before the District Labour Officer of the area where office is existing. You go there meet the concerned officer and discuss your issue that your employer is not not disbursing wages.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Friend
My opinion is as under;
1. Do not resign under any sort of pressure.
2. Write a letter to your employer (mail) specifically & clearly mentioning the fact that they have not paid salary to you from x date to y date and demand your salary in clear terms. Get acknowledgement if it is on hard copy. Wait for their reaction.
3. If you do not get any reply for 3 days, on the third day file a complaint with the Labour Officer of the area.
4. Continue to go to your office daily until & unless you are stopped forcibly.
5. Wait for written communication of either termination or resignation by your employer, which, I do not think they will give.
6. Verbally communicate to them that you are going legal, after wait period of 3 days are over.
Warm Regards
Bharat Gera
HR Consultant

From India, Thane
Yes you are right and I have done with the email part. I am just waiting for one another days for their reply. Then am going to raise the complaint against the employer.
Thank you so much for everyone for guiding me or gave me suggestions.

From India, Delhi
Dear Friend Preserve a print out of the mail if you have sent your mail from official mail Id or forward the same to your personal Id.
From India, Thane
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™