I have faced a problem relating to PF. We have by mistake deposited contribution towards one of our employees' PF against wrong UAN which has been interchanged with another employee bearing the same name. This had been done from Dec, 2016 from when deposition against UAN was started . Now we have identified the mistake.
Now what should I do?

From India, Howrah
Issue is critical. Please contact your PF commissioner immediately
From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server