Is it possible for us to bifurcate the current salary now into various accounts like HRA, Medical, Traveling, Food etc.. Is it legitimate to bifurcate the salary like this?Do we have to get consent from the employees to do so and will this stand before the law of the land(Labour, F&B etc)
If workmen are covered under Industrial Disputes Act, then the Section 9-A notice required to be served to workmen, as this amounts to change in service conditions. Better have an understanding with the workmen and agree for settlement under S 12(3) of the I.D Act, before the Conciliation Officer.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™