Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi sir.
I was working for a private company as a Factory Manager . I have worked for 6years 10 months. The slaraies were not paid properly when I was currently working. So I decided to put my resignation and the company MD signed my resignation and told that the payment s will be cleared as soon as possible. After which the MD stopped responding to me. It's almost a year I did not get any response for the company. Can I reach the labour court as I was I managerial position getting salay of 75k per month. In this case how should I move to get my dues paid.

From India, Bengaluru
You have to move before the civil court. Engage an Advocate for filing a CMP
From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™