Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer

Hi this is charu singh from HR dept , i have joined a company recently in which company policies are to be prepared regarding Conveyance and conduct of misbehavior, so if possible kindly provide me the formats to help with this asap in which i need to provide the details somewhat like warning letter to be issued as per the policy to the employee and the limits upto which the employee can commit a mistake and what should be the last warning as per the policy.
20th June 2018 From India, Delhi
Dear Charu,
What is the total employee count in your company? If it exceeds 100 then you may hire labour consultant and get Industrial Standing Orders approved by the labour department. More than policy, standing orders approved by the government authorities are far more valid and any action taken under the provisions of the standing orders is always valid the court also. In the standing orders definition of the various misconducts is given and further detailed procedure is also given on how to handle the indiscipline.
As far as policy on conveyance is concerned, you need to design it on your own. This is because conveyance policy will differ from one company to another and we the outsiders cannot define the policy. At best, you may upload the draft and some senior like me will correct it.
Dinesh Divekar
20th June 2018 From India, Bangalore
Hello sir, thanks for replying , actually we are the company of 60 employees..
21st June 2018 From India, Delhi
Dear colleague,
Since Employment Standing orders Act may not be applicable to your establishment (check this) since you employ less than 100 employees , you may frame and circulate Service Rules on the lines of the Model Standing Orders which will be your basis for dealing with cases of Misconducts.
As regards Conveyance Allowance, you have frame your own rules having regard to practices in other comparable companies in the region as well as Income tax laws.
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant
22nd June 2018 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™