Sir my friend received articles of charge sheet on gross misconduct [ I.e there were some genuine transactions between his account to customers accounts as he works for a bank. He did the same due to lack of awareness of code of conduct of the bank ] by suspecting his transactions and he was suspended and charge sheeted. Now how to defend it and how to reply to the charge sheet....kindly help
19th June 2018 From India, Anand
Lack of awareness of code of conduct is not an excuse in any way.
What is the exact charge?
Your friend needs to consult an advocate and try and defend himself.
But if he has actually done the irregularity alleged,then he will find himself in problem to escape consequences of his act.
He may probably think in terms of accepting the mistake done and seek mercy.
19th June 2018 From India, Pune
The charge was the misconduct violations committed by you are very serious amount to offences involving Moral Turpitude your there charged as have fails to discharge your duties with utmost integrity honesty devotion and diligence and acted in a manner unbecoming of a bank officer in violation of recuperation 3[1] of bank officer employees conduct regulations......your advised to submit written statement of defence with in 7 days......Sir that is the charge...Please advise me...
19th June 2018 From India, Anand
You need to take help of an advocate to discuss what you have done and what is the charge.
19th June 2018 From India, Pune
Dear Colleague,
Firstly, let your friend decide whether he accepts the changes levelled against him and if he does, what would be punitive action bank will take as per rules if he conveys his unconditional admission. If it is anything less than termination of services, like stoppage of increment, suspension without wages , demotion etc, he should consider it as his job is safe.
If he believes that the charges are 'framed' and are not true, then he should defend his case in the enquiry through permissible defense representative.
He needs to weigh in mind the consequences of both options by consulting good labour lawyer.
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant.
21st June 2018 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™