My previous organisation is not providing my F&F and releiving letter. My gratuity credited in my account but has been marked freezed from last two months. I have sent many mails to Hr even company HR head but there is no response.
I got call from legal team that i have not taken action for the letter sent by customer through his advocate for mis-selling.
I replied that after raising advocate letter to Legal department i got reply that it is not notice hence we treat it as complaint and i did not receive any reply from Legal department. After some days customer again send reminder letter for his complaint through advocate and again i follow the same process but still the answer was same that it is complaint not legel notice. Then i called up to concern person he said that we do not reply the advocate notice it is complaint not summon from court.
After some time i put my resignation and served three months notice period meanwhile court has issued summon for customer complaint.
Then legal team ask me that why you have not replied i answered as i got reply from team for advocate notice received and send to legal team. I marked mail that for the case customer has sent summon i was not in this branch that time hence i am not involved in this case and the acused whose name is mentioned by customer has already left the organisation.
Till very last day of my relieving date i did'nt receive any call from HR and legal team and they had not raised any querry but now they have marked hold my F&F and relieving letter and gratuity and not providing me reason please advice for solution...

From India, Chandigarh

Query not clear. Pl write what position you were holding in company. What is the complaint by Customer? Write in sequential manner with details in understandable manner.
From India, Pune
I was Deputy Branch Manager in Bank. One Customer sent advocate notice twice for mis-selling with the name of concern staff who already had left the organisation four months back.
As per process i raised the advocate notice to concern department whenever i received but concern department have not sent any written reply stating that it is advocate notice not summon to revert back to advocate as a reply from bank.
After some time i resigned and during my notice period court sent summon for customer complaint. I have servered notice period for three months as per rule and there was no issue created by legal dept and HR till my releiving.
Now my F&F and gratuity has been marked on hold and as per telephonic conversation the concern department is saying that it is my fault that i have not replied the advocate notice.
I have marked mail to HR head also but still i did'nt receive a single reply from their side.
How can i get my F&F and releiving.Please suggest .

From India, Chandigarh

Send them a letter with details of the issue by speed post.
Attach all your emails on the subject.
Try and meet the higher officials of the bank.
If no reply received write to Labour Officer of the area who controls and looks after gratuity issues.
You may have to send them legal notice to sort the issue out.

From India, Pune
Hi i was worked in Business arts India Pvt Ltd (Hyderabad) and Dupated in Cognizant India Pvt Ltd(Bangalore) from 20 Feb to 23 March 2018. i served the 2 month notice period on 5 March 2018 to (cognizant+Business arts) but cognizant Deactivate my employee ID on 19 March 2018,after that on phone told me on 24 march 2018 by business arts employee (Rakesh) told me your last working day is 23 march 2018 they(Business arts India Pvt Ltd) release Feb Month Salary and Experience letter cum Reliving letter By DTDC Courier Now almost more than 60 days from 23 march 2018. they didn't gave Full and Final ,form -16 and March month payslip they tell like Cognizant not giving the Time sheet to us once they gave then we clear full and final amount and also said we have agreement to cognizant for 60 days clearing full and final settlement. now 60 completed but Business arts not clear the full and final amount parent Company was business arts India Pvt ltd(Hyderabad) Contract Company was Cognizant (Bangalore) currently i am working in Bangalore company Today i send notice by speed post to Business arts India pvt ltd for filling a case in Hyderabad which Labour court i have to file a case (like Hierarchy of Labour Court)? is it possible to file a case without lawyer? Kindly give me the advice Regards/Mayank
From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server